About the CompanyWatch spot >>
Novatec Solar´s technology can substantially improve the economics of new or existing power plants by generating additional steam which can either be used to reduce the plant fuel consumption while maintaining the same plant output (fuel saver operation) or to increase the plant output while keeping a constant fuel input (power boosting operation).
These configurations can be directly applied to conventional power plants or by converting an Open Cycle Gas Turbine (“OCGT”) or Combined Cycle (“CC”) into an Integrated Solar Combined Cycle (“ISCC”).
- Superheated Steam
- High efficiency through direct integration into live steam header to steam turbine
- No heat exchangers required
- Possible operation modes: Solar Boost or Fuel Saver
- Conversion of Combined Cycles Gas turbines or Open Cycle Gas Turbine into ISCC
- Retrofit of existing plants or as part of new plant design